Mystery Inc's glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For mystery inc and deathstar elite alliance ! credits to Jcalvert! contribue idea or discuss stuff here :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome you all to here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tanyhunter
Admin

welcome you all to here Empty
PostSubject: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:15 pm

hello all, welcome . please test out the forum by posting stuff and make yourself home ! register new account and enjoy:) thanks . who wants to start the ball rolling?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://peskykidsinspace.board-directory.net
GoJ
Admin

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Nice looking forum, tany! Pesky kids in space, eh? Very Happy Well I'll do my best to reach kid mentality tho I'm already +30 years old.

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Wtnorton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi everybody, this is JC, the pesky kids thing is reference to Scooby Doo (which of course is where Mystery Inc originate so). At the end of each episode the bad guys would complain that they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those "pesky kids". Mystery Inc have been the pesky kids of grey server for over three years now Smile
Back to top Go down
tanyhunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:16 pm

thanks . still working on it.Very Happy 3 years? so long? i thought u only spend 1 year lool
Back to top Go down
https://peskykidsinspace.board-directory.net
Robak_robax

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 am

Hello all, had to work hard to get thru the password process but here I am. Nice job Tany.

Rob
Back to top Go down
biiis

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi everyone.

Lets see how we evolve Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome you all to here   welcome you all to here Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome you all to here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Inc's glory :: Glorious Home forum :: General chat-
Jump to: